Understanding Legal Issues in Primary Care
Care Managers and other practice staff sometimes encounter confusing legal terms or forms when working with their patients especially the frail or elderly. Mi-CCSI asked a local attorney who specializes in elder law to shed some light on understanding and effectively managing common legal issues in the practice setting.
Sample Documents & Resources
- Feb 2014 DNR 2 no physician
- Feb 2014 DNR 1 physician
- Order Appointing Guardian DD
- Order Appointing Temporary Guardian
- Letters of Guardianship DD
- Letters of Temp Guardianship
- Order Appointing Guardian of Incapacitated Individual
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Certificate of trust existence and authority
- Order Appointing Conservator
- Letters of Conservatorship
- Peace of Mind
DISCLAIMER: The information and forms presented here are for educational purposes only. Due to the changing nature of the law, the forms and information in this presentation and on this website may become outdated. Therefore, if you have a question about the use of these forms, or your patient’s legal rights, we strongly recommend that you obtain the services of an attorney.
In no event will Mi-CCSI or anyone contributing to the presentation or these forms be liable for any indirect or consequential damages resulting from their use.