MICMT Complex Care Management
Michigan Center for Clinical Systems Improvement (Mi-CCSI) has been approved by the Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation (MICMT) to provide the MICMT Complex Care Management (CCM) course training. The MICMT CCM course is designed to prepare care managers and ambulatory care professionals in working with complex patients. The MICMT CCM course provides a framework for the complex care management role, elements of integration into the ambulatory care setting and enhancing care management skills.
MICMT CCM Course is a blended learning activity and consists of the following components:
- Recorded webinar, orientation to MICMT CCM Course.
- Self-study web based modules (Self-study prework is required to be completed prior to attending the on-site training. See Pre-training button below)
- On-site training, one 8 hour day
- MICMT CCM Course Statewide Post Test and course evaluation
MICMT requires course completion of all components listed above. BCBSM reimbursement for training fees requires participants to achieve a "Pass" score of 80% or greater on the MICMT CCM Course Statewide Post Test.
RN’s, MSW’s, NP’s, PA’s, Pharm-D's care team members that will be working as complex care managers in the ambulatory setting.
Commercial Payer Incentives (Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Michigan & Priority Health):
Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Michigan
This training is required for care team members who will be providing and billing the G9001 code under the BCBSM Provider Delivered Care Management value-based reimbursement.
This training meets the requirements for the Priority Health care management incentive.
Rates: $160 members; $225 non-members
Not sure if your organization is a member? Click over to our About page to see a list of member organizations. Still not sure? Call us at 616-551-0795 x11.
NOTE: Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Michigan PDCM training fee reimbursement for up to $500 within capped agreement with BCBSM. See your physician organization's BCBSM PDCM agreement for more details.
Continuing Education Credits
• Application for continuing education credits has been filed with the Ohio Nurses Association. Determination of credit is pending.
• Application for continuing education credits has been filed with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative. Determination of credit is pending.
View Training Materials
If you have questions, call Amy at (616) 551-0795 ext. 11