MICMT Complex Care Management Training Preparation & Details
THIS SECTION WILL PROVIDE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS AND LINKS TO THE ORIENTATION WEBINAR, SELF STUDY (PRE-WORK MODULES), REFERENCE MATERIALS, AND LOGISTICAL INFORMATION FOR THE ON-SITE TRAINING. PLEASE BE SURE TO REVIEW THIS ENTIRE PAGE.
Thank you for registering for our training. Michigan Center for Clinical Systems Improvement (Mi-CCSI) has been approved by the Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation (MICMT) to provide the MICMT Complex Care Management (CCM) course training. The MICMT CCM course is designed to prepare care managers and ambulatory care professionals in working with complex patients. The MICMT CCM course provides a framework for the complex care management role, elements of integration into the ambulatory care setting and enhancing care management skills.
MICMT CCM Course training consists of the following components:
- Recorded webinar, orientation to MICMT CCM Course.(See Pre-training Self-study link below.)
- Self-study web based modules (Self-study prework is required to be completed prior to attending the on-site training. See Pre-training Self-study link below)
- On-site training, one 8 hour day
- MICMT CCM Course Statewide Post Test and course evaluation
MICMT requires course completion of all components listed above. BCBSM reimbursement for training fees requires participants to achieve a “Pass” score of 80% or greater on the MICMT CCM Course Statewide Post Test. You will also be required to complete a post-training evaluation to receive applicable continuing education credits
Orientation Recorded Webinar
The CCM Course training orientation webinar is found on the MICMT Self-Study modules web page at the following:
CCM SELF-STUDY/PRE-STUDY MODULES
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar is not provided by Mi-CCSI and some of the information and links are not applicable to the Mi-CCSI on-site training. A supporting document will be provided to you with more details.
Self-Study (Pre-work) Modules
Completion of the self-study (pre-work) component is required prior to attending the on-site training. Allow 4-6 hours to complete the modules.
Course materials will be provided at the on-site training.
Do you have questions about the self-study modules or the on-site training?
- Attend our Open Door Q & A Sessions. During this video conference, the Mi-CCSI training director will provide assistance with accessing and completing the self learning modules, provide an overview of the on-site training and answer questions. Dates & video conference access details are listed below.
- For further questions or details, contact Amy at 616-551-0795 ext. 11 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Open Door Q & A Sessions:
One (1) live Q & A session will be offered monthly prior to each scheduled training. Please see the dates and video conference connection details below:
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 | 11:30 – Noon
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 | Noon – 12:30 pm
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 | 11:30 – Noon
Video Conference Connection Details:
Click on the link below or copy & paste the web meeting address in your web browser:
Web Meeting: https://miccsi.globalmeet.com/Mi-CCSIMeeting1
Audio Access Number: 1-719-457-6209
Guest Passcode: 173406
On-site Training Logistics
A continental breakfast and lunch will provided both days. We attempt to accommodate special dietary needs as much as possible, but recommend that the attendee brings a back-up meal. If you have questions, contact Amy at email@example.com.
October 23, 2019
November 13, 2019
December 11, 2019
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location & Parking:
Grand Rapids Masonic Center
233 E. Fulton
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Training Directions & Parking-Masonic